The University Post Office is a unit of financial management within the Office of Business Affairs at Appalachian State University. The mission of the University Post Office is to provide the best possible service in the sending, receiving and delivery of mail, via the United States Postal Service and intercampus system, for the university community.News and Updates
In order to comply with recent changes in United States Postal Regulations, all packages being sent via media and/or book rate mail must be presented unsealed to a window clear for inspection.Location
The University Post Office is located in the Miles Annas Student Services Building.Operational Hours and Phone Numbers
- Main Window (postage sales, package pickup, money orders) 9:00 to 4:00 Monday - Friday, (828)262-6263
- Customer Service (mail forwarding, combinations, box problems) 9:45 to11:45 & 2:00 to 4:00 Monday - Friday, (828)262-6261
- Office (club box rent, lost mail, general information) 8:00 to 5:00 Monday - Friday, (828)262-2242
- Student PO Boxes - Students are able to check their boxes daily between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Outgoing Mail Pick-up - daily at 3:30 p.m.
- Mail delivered to student boxes - Monday through Saturday
- Mail processing and delivery - daily by 12:00 noon (depending upon conditions and volume)
Annas Student Services Building
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us.