About the University Post Office
The mission of the University Post Office is to provide the best possible service in the sending, receiving and delivery of mail to the campus community via the United States Postal Service and intercampus system.
The University Post Office is located in the Miles Annas Student Services Building.
The University Post Office operates as a functional United States Postal Service Contract Station and offers most of the services available at any regular post office. Services provided are available through our main window and include:
- Postage sales (stamps and stamped envelopes)
- Certified, Insured, Registered, and Express mail
- Priority mail (Priority Mail envelopes & boxes are available)
- International airmail services
- Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation, Return Receipt
- Passport Application Services
Services not available through the University Post office include:
- Money orders
- Postal insurance claims
- International Express Mail
The University Post Office currently does not stock items such as manila envelopes, padded envelopes, or bubble wrap. These items are available at the University Bookstore.
All services provided by the University Post Office may be paid for at the time in cash or with a credit card, debit card, or Appalachian Express Account. Personal checks are not accepted unless the individual is a faculty or staff member.